Hi Jeremy,

Now we know how you are getting so much coding done, you have a time turner.
<grin>

Yeah I am not sure if the Roller Coaster Tycoon games were as popular as Sim City,
but a friend of mine has all 4 versions of Roller Coaster Tycoon and managing an
amusement park sounds like so much fun.  Like how many rides, trash cans, food
places, bathrooms and the prices of everything.  Plus designing the rides and
managing the land.  Too many people getting sick or not using the bathrooms or trash
cans, bad prices, long lines with no turnstiles etc and people do not come to the
park.  And of course killer rides don't help business. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

If the shortest distance between two points is a line, why does waiting in one take so long?
j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA