Hi Dave,

You can always get the latest version of Castaways from:
http://www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/castaways.zip

At the time I am writing this e-mail the latest version is v0.8b.
Although, that could change by the time you get this. Jeremy is like a
speed demon when it comes to updating and developing betas of new
games. Now, if only I could work that fast I'd be set. Lol!

Cheers!