From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Seeking Adventure or Strategy Games

Hi Christina

  Just off the top for castaway type games there's Sound RTS.  It's along
the same lines but with knights, dragons and midevil setting.  I can't
recall the address though. but it's freeware.
  War type games two come to mind from GMA.  Those would be Lonewolf, a
submarine game set in WW2, and Tank Commander in a much more modern vehicle.
Both games from GMA are commercial, but there are demos available.
HTH