I don't know. I could never get into the whole XBox thing. Don't know wy exactly but I never really could.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: <blindadrenal...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star wars XBox

Hi,

Dude, that sounds like it would rule. Thanks for sharing this tidbit
with all of us.

On 7/21/11, Che <blindadrenal...@gmail.com> wrote:
   Hey yawl,
   I know we got a lot of fellow star wars fans on here, so I thought
you might be interested in this article from comic con that posted
earlier today:

Microsoft Corp. unveiled a limited edition Xbox 360 console at a
Comic-Con panel on Thursday that will be modeled after the character
R2-D2, with a wireless gold-colored controller resembling his droid pal
C-3PO.

The console will make the character's signature beeping sounds when the
white-and-blue console is turned on and the disc tray is opened. It will
also feature a 320-gigabyte hard drive, the largest available for
Microsoft's gaming system.

The "Star Wars"-themed console, available later this year, will cost
$449.99 and come with a white Kinect sensor, headset and "Kinect Star
Wars," an action-adventure game utilizing the camera-based controller
system.

"Kinect Star Wars" developers also confirmed that a pod-racing mode
based on "Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace," would be featured
in the game.

The game allows players to use gestures to drive pods across
intergalactic landscapes, as well as wield light sabers and other powers
of The Force.