Hi DJC,

Cool! I'm glad to hear that Awesome Homer is now behaving on your computer.

BTW I have made the cut scene on level 1 interruptible, I now have it read only
the level of the log file that you were just playing and I will look for a
different sound for duck.  I also am making the right shift and control keys
work just as the left do now.

BFN

    Jim

Just waiting for a new version......