Hi DJC,

Oh, you are able to jump 7 barrels.  May I ask, are you running left and
jumping the barrels?  Are you ducking the first bird?  Are you ducking and
picking up the chainsaw and then running through the barrels while the chainsaw
is running?  The barrels are much easier to jump while running as is ducking
the first bird.

BFN

    Jim

Our pond has ducks.  Really anti-social ducks.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA