To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 2:36 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive News

Hey guys,
After ever such a long time of silence, we are back with a chunk of information for the taking. We are still in the process of working on our audiogames. Some small, and one rather large which I hope everyone will enjoy. I won't divulge too much information here, except that it is a sidescrolling adventure. Also, I won't be promising any release dates, since we all know what can sometimes get in the way while developing games. Never fear though...We plan to release audio snippets to wet your appetite as the game comes closer to completion. Which brings me very nicely to my next point. Often, a single news item at the bottom of a webpage doesn't warrant a small entry such as an immediate idea, thought or event. Twitter, on the other hand, seems great for it and, my personal experiences with Twitter have convinced me to set one up for X-Sight related stuff as well. All news entries, behind-the-scenes information, audio clips etc will be posted there as they happen. It will be the first place to receive news items, and the only place to receive our regular mini progress report posts and short audio material. Therefore now, those who are interest are free to log into Twitter (or sign up for an account if you don't have one), and follow us at XSINews. This will be replacing our previous blog, since it is easier to maintain and, in my opinion, a lot more secure.
Hope to see you there!
Regards,
Damien Pendleton
Head of X-Sight Interactive