in the kitchensinc folder.
each game has a batch file called uningamename.bat
if you run that the game and all its settings goes.
At 03:40 a.m. 25/07/2011, you wrote:
Hi all, I think I'm going to do an uninstall and reinstall of Awesome Homer. Question, usually you can find the uninstall for the Kitchensinc games like, uninbase, and stuff like that. I can't find the one for Awesome Homer. Where is it located?