To: "simon dowling" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting the Chainsaw in Awesome Homer

Hi Simon,

I just put that death pit there because I didn't know what else to do other than just letting you run in the wrong direction forever. You will want to run to the left towards Gonk and Marge. You know to rescue her.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Ever feel like life was a game and you had the wrong instruction book?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA