I don't have any issues with the program, either. Just like any other program, whether it is a utility, a game, or whatever, use it wrong and get poor results or damage, and it's your fault and nobody else's. It has an analyze button, it has backup capabilities, and it has them for a good reason. Use them. And the theory that "if all else fails, read the directions" does not apply. (grin)

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] (offlist please) c cleaner issue

I've never had any issues with the program. perhaps if you guys check what you're deleting and not delete everything you wouldn't either. also there's a button to back up reg keys. if people use it it'll be easy to restore. that's why these safety features exist you know? don't simply bash the program because 1 person has a bad experience that could've been avoided. I don't care if you buy a reg cleaner that costs $3000, sooner or later something will go wrong.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com>