From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:42 PM
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MTGames and Kevin A Games present... Easter Quest

Hi Michael,
I always look forward to a new idea based around an already existing one.
I'm just curious: is it more difficult to get certain eggs? I would think
eggs with a greater point value might have a greater probability of being
buried. At any rate, I'll hhave a look and tell you what I think.

Best Regards,
Hayden