I'm still figuring out 7. The hardest for me is level 5. Then again I'm not good with putting numbers in the correct places. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "audyssey gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] awesome Homer

I'm a baseball fan, Jim. So, with that in mind, I gotta say that you've hit a homer with Awesome Homer. Cool barrel sounds, and a fun game even though I'm still working on level 1, and have only played it 3 times before hitting the hay. Darnit! Gotta go to work tomorrow and can't play while getting paid! (grin)

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."