Hi Curt,

If you wish to practice level 5, it is actually just the game, Master Mind and
I have the Master Mind game on my web site.

winmast.exe 123k bytes December 2003
Master mind
a game where you try to figure out what the secret numbers are

BTW I have an mp3 of level 7 if you would like it.  I did run into one car
though, so not perfect.

BFN

    Jim

I don't mind arguing with myself.  It's when I lose that it bothers me.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA