I'll give mission two another go and see what happens.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways 1.3B

Hmm, they worked both times I played through mission 2. Dark, if they still aren't working, and you have at least 3 cloth in the monastery, send me a saved game and I'll take a look.

Hi Chris.

did you actually get the monks working? when I tried they
just sat on their behinds constantly doing a lot of nothing,
even though I had a hole bunch of weavers producing cloth.

I actually never got any good out of them at all.

Beware the grue!