Hi Mich,

The first two barrels are always the same, but after that they are random, so
the number of barrels vary.  I guess that I often jump 24 barrels and destroy
20.

I am sorry, but if you started off where a barrel knocked you out rather than
back at the beginning, I wouldn't even see the point of the barrel knocking you
out.  And since I tried to make level 1 of Awesome Homer play similar to Donkey
Kong and Donkey Kong always restarts you at the beginning when you get knocked
out by a barrel, that is how Awesome Homer plays.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA