To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Castaways, frustrated with the ship

  Hi all,
I miserably lost the game when everything was ok! Luckily, I saved it so I can undo my error, but I need your help to work it out. I built the ship, I have some 6 knights of 24 people, I have around 150 meet, 120 bread and some wine, and about 60 vegetables though I can't remember everything exactly. The peasants bring the food into the tavern, not onto the ship. I close the tavern, they bring the food onto the ship, and start starving. I open the tavern to give them to eat, they eat all the rest from the storehouse and start dieing one by one.
  What's the problem? How to sale away?
  Best!
         Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com