Hi.

I don't have a save file sinse unfortunately it is done, but i found the
problem when trying to upgrade people with tomes.

When trying to upgrade the stone mason I was told that person couldn't be
upgraded, however when i was trying to upgrade the carpenter who was
lumberjacking at the time I was told the lumberjack had been turned from a
stone mason to a stone carver, yet they are now a perminant lumberjack.

So, there apparently is the bug.

upgrading hunters seemed okay though.

Btw, might i suggest upgrade tomes be given on the basis of what job someone
has assigned, not the job they are doing currently, sinse oterwise you'll need
to wait until a builder is actually building to upgrade them, or they'll just
become another serf.

Beware the grue!