Mike, check the debuglog.txt file.  If it mentions anything about Jaws failing
to load, just download the game again.  It was brought to my attention that
Jaws 8 wasn't loading correctly with the game, so I fixed it and uploaded the
game again without changing the version number.  I'm guessing you downloaded
the game before I made that change.