Hi.
This is with the free version of servey monkey.
Yeah I know its a bit vague but at least we should get some system specs.
I plan to send this at the audyssey forum.
This is only really a test servey though I really wish I could have a description of this thing.
Basically check everything that applies to you.
Through this I hope to achieve the round about position on what is the comman os for now, cpu and memmory and find a medium ground.
You will notice I don't include graphic cards.
or screenreaders.
Or any software.
As it is I have already shoved a lot in there.
Neither have I bothered with putting any demigraphics in here.
Right now I don't care really where people come from, I am not even releasing the servey publically.
My target is this list and the audiogames forum.
What others do with this link after that does not concern me.
Neither does it really concern me if this is even done or not.
It would be good so I get a general idea but really is not needed.
I guess I will have to put it on my wordpress to <sigh>
later