Hi,

Noticed a couple of possible bugs worth mentioning:

1. Finished a game of mission 1 with version 1.5 last night. I noticed that
when I have 1 yarn in the textile factory, the weaver will not seem to weave
it into cloth. He just stood there. it seems that this has also happened at
other locations, but cannot be sure. Will make a better mental note next
time.

2. I had a ship going, and only needed 1 more cloth. The weaver was in the
process of making that 1 cloth. I told him to become a builder when done.
When he was done, the weaver was a builder, but the cloth was no where to be
found. It wasn't in the supplies, and never got to the ship. Had to repeat
the process all over. Waiting till the game said the cloth was made before
giving him another job did the trick.

This also happened in mission 2 of version 1.4 with the tailor weaving a
cloak. I told him to go to another job when done, and he did. but the cloak
never got into my supplies.

Thanks for a great game.

rich