Hi Christina,

Cool, I'm glad that you found the babble report interesting.  Thanks for saying
so.

Many many years ago Jack Stine did the babble reports for the Blink Talk
FidoNet echo list.  I always found them interesting, so thought that the same
would be cool for the Audyssey list.

94 messages might have been a monthly record for me.  I average about 1 a day.

BFN

    Jim

The Bureau of Incomplete Statistics reports that one out of three....

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA