Cool. Yeah I thought it wasn't that uncommon. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Saving feature for MOTA

Hi Darren,

Well, it wouldn't be that hard to add something like that. In fact, many
mainstream games such as Tomb Raider, which Mysteries of the Ancients is
loosely based on, has an automatic checkpoint saving feature that updates
every so often per level. You might pick up a gem or crystal and the game
saves automatically at that point, or you open a door and the game saves the
game in the background. I like the idea.
I'll look into that for you.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6348 (20110803) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6348 (20110803) information _____________