Hi Mike,

Absolutely. We are still working on the 3d FPS version of the game.
The only reason we haven't put out a demo or beta of the first-person
version of the game is that we've been trying out various things with
the standard version of the game, getting it stable enough for
release, and then will devote our attention to the 3d FPS version.

As it happens the 3d FPS beta is almost ready for public testing as it
right now. I think once I post beta 22 of the standard version, I.E.
the side-scroller version, I'll go ahead and put up the FPS beta as
well as it is nearly ready to play. I'll just need a few days to fully
test and work a few last minute things out of the FPS version before
that happens though.

HTH