Hi all, I finally beat the Awesome Homer Game. I have one question about level 6. When I take the second hall to the left and turn to the right at the next hallway, I stay duct down, but I still hear Homer do that dough, sound. Is he running into anything? I thought it was a barrel. However, if I don't take the hall to the right I'm fine.