Hi everyone:

I started my game and this is what I did. Please if I did something wrong
let me know.

I started with building the store room. After I did that I assigned 6 of my
members to be a peasant 6 lumber jacks. I sat here and waited for something
to happen.

Every time I check all of them are standing around doing nothing. Is this
normal or am I doing something wrong? It keeps saying that I need all of
these materials but no one is doing anything.

Any help would be appreciated.