Hey guys; I know some of you use NVDA instead of jaws, so I was wondering, how
do NVDA users handle parts of the screen that requires the jaws cursor? For
example, often when installing something, you're asked a question, if you
didn't hear the question, you have to use jaws cursor to read what's being
asked otherwise all you see are the buttons.
How do NVDA handle that?