From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:33 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] ot-NVDA question

Hey guys; I know some of you use NVDA instead of jaws, so I was wondering, how do NVDA users handle parts of the screen that requires the jaws cursor? For example, often when installing something, you're asked a question, if you didn't hear the question, you have to use jaws cursor to read what's being asked otherwise all you see are the buttons.
How do NVDA handle that?