Hi Jeremy, two more suggestions
I like to be able to open, close and destroy my buildings when my cursor is focussed there. And I think it will be helpful if i know that the building is closed. This way, the only time i need to enter is to check how much more resorces is required for the buildings that are under construction.

锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] suggestion for building constructions in castaways.

Alex, I was actually working on the code when I noticed your message, so I have gone ahead and fixed both of those things. The typo is corrected and closing a construction site will now prevent builders from working on it as well. Good suggestion.

Hi.
I am just writing as I have a suggestion for building
construction in castaways.
could the close feature be made to apply to buildings being
built?
this would be useful, as I frequently find my builders
carrying on building something, when I would rather they
revert to peasants, because they can finish the building
later.
the problem is, its often easier to leave everyone as
builders, and being able to close a building mid
construction would make control of what your people do much
easier, as at the moment, your builders won't become
peasants til the building is finished.
also, I noticed a slight spelling mistake in castaways,
I think you missed an extra r out of quarry as its
pronounced quarry, but jaws says quary in the list of
building choices and whenever the word is used.