Jim, I was actually wondering about that.  The attempt to spell out Reaction
didn't work, it ended up as a bunch of gibberish.  I assume you're using VB, so
if you ever want a graphical image to use as the background on one of your
games just let me know.  You would set it as your form's picture property, and
it would be visible to any sighted players who use your game.