He he, I smell an collusion here. Not only that, an agenda . That's cute that men still do that even when they are all grown up, he he, that's cute. You and Audiogamers take your Major KChess and Major BGChess and use them, they have SAPI support and can save a game. That's all you need to play chess over email or instant message we admit. Oh and by the way, you have JAWS, ...don't tell me you don't. Further, I have NVDA. I introduced NVDA to a blind friend for the first time. I didn't expect this, especially here among programmers. This is an advanced Chess program. I'm not asking you to buy JAWS, get Winboard and go become a Grand Master with all of the first of its kind Chess functions it has for the blind for the very first time. I'm asking you to spread the word. There has been NOTHING like it on the Whole Earth in ALL of time since Adam until before we released it on September 9, 2009.Here is the source. You're programmers, I am not. I only conceived of the project to repair the broken father code called "WinBoard for JAWS". Winboard 4.5 for JAWS is now an extremely perfect chess tool for the blind and low sighted and those who can not use a mouse and JAWS is still the most used screen reader, for now and it certainly was when we started. We have nothing to do with Freedom Scientific. They did not conceive of WinBoard for JAWS, a Winboarder did, we are Winboarders :). I have talked to the programmer about NVDA, HAL and Windows Eyes and SAPI, or he talked to me about it, I forgot. However it's obvious he is very busy with some other Winboard or chess related stuff. He has been handed all future development of WinBoard by the author Tim Mann but he will respond to anyone at the Winboard forum. But if you want to make it sound like we purposely are denying Windows Eyes and the other reader users advanced chess he will make you look silly real fast. He's sharp. He's a master programmer and a research physicist and one of the world's foremost chess engine and chess client programmers. Do remember please that Winboard 4.5 for JAWS is free, this is not a competition. Talk to H.G. Muller or advertise the KChess or? What? yes... fix Winboard yourself the way you like it :). Everybody I talked to today was grumpy! Here is the source for WinBoard and the JAWS version which is inside of it, Boy! http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/xboard/?C=M;O=A