Hi Jess and all,

Thank you for your messages. Its nice to know there are others who
care. Emotionally I'm ok though. I'm sad, but not taking it too hard.
that is to say I'm dealing with it by keeping busy, working, and
trying not to let grief get me too down. I find by working on my
creative writing, programming games, and other projects I can take my
mind off my grief and redirect that emotion somewhere else more
constructive. That's what I'm doing now.

Cheers!