So, 2 months ago I bought xhour, then some time later the PC I got it for died. I went to the vgz website to reinstall it and request the key, and what do I see. Well, everything except xHour. I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened, and will vip release it as free or will it just go into the void of things never heard of again?
Take care,
Peter Mahach