Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I've heard back from the web admin
at Skynet, and apparently there is an issue with Apache  on their web
server, and they are currently working on the issue. I apologise for
the fact the USA Games website is temperarily down, but hopefully the
issue will be fixed within the next 24 to 48 hours. I'll of course
inform everyone as soon as this technical problem is resolved and the
server is back up and running again.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive