Hi Che,
Here is my listing for the game for iPhones.
Ananse Productions, Games For the Rest of Us.

Home of Stem Stumper, a blind-accessible puzzle game
for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
A dynamic layered soundtrack to guide Mimea the vine
through 100  brain-teasing levels.
Use sling shots, sprinklers and Angry Acorns
to open paths for her to go.
Use the right combination to rack up points and prove once and for all you´re smarter than a 6th grader.

The inaugaral game of Ananse Productions, Stem Stumper is built from the ground up to be enjoyed by both the iPhone's burgeoning blind community and fully sighted players around the world. Stem Stumper is fully integrated with VoiceOver, Apple's builtin screen reader for iOS devices and and Talkback. And if you think you can solve our puzzles with a blindfold on, we're including a sound only "sonar" mode. While this might be Ananse Productions first project, members of Ananse´s team have already worked on several successful projects. Kwasi Mensah, lead developer and programmer has worked on games as varied as Green Day: Rock Band, Borderlands and Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station. Jennifer Kanis, our lead artist, has worked on tihe iPhone games in the Curious George franchise for FableVision. Dawn-Marie Dunn, our Audio guru, has been involved in gaming for more than ten years and music for more than twenty composing
original audio for Flash projects and sound effects for websites.

Fully integrated with VoiceOver and Talkback

10 Beautifully drawn gardens all with their own dynamic soundtrack
110 Puzzles
Sound only "sonar" mode

Stem Stumper, the innovative puzzle game you can play with your eyes closed is coming to Android. On Tuesday August 9th, you'll be able to chow down and feed Mimea the vine on both iOS and Android OS 2.1 or later. We're also releasing Stem Stumper Lite, our free version that let's you try 20 of our brain teasing levels for free before buying the full game.

The objective in Stem Stumper is to get your plant, Mimea to grow in order to reach the bag of fertilizer hidden in the level. To do so, you'll have to bypass obstacles and destroy anything that is in her way. Stem Stumper can be played in one of two ways. If you are playing this game traditionally by using sight, you tap around the screen until you find what you are looking for. Playing this way isn't hard at all and may actually be too easy. The second way to play Stem Stumper is to use the audio cues only. You can either use audio cues in normal mode or in sonar mode where the whole screen turns black. As you tap around the screen, the audio in the game changes. The music gets louder as you get closer to what you're suppose to be looking for When you finally tap the area you are looking for, an audible alarm goes off. It's a different alarm for different objects. Instructions are still written in text so if you are blind or having trouble seeing, you won't be able to read the instructions that tell you what to do or how to play. You'll need someone to explain it to you. But, it seems that if you go into your iPhone settings and enable VoiceOver in the accessibility section, the instructions will be read out to you. I'm assuming if you are sight impaired, you would have this setting already enabled, which I did not. Once this is enabled, you can play the entire game without looking as now, the instructions as well as all menu items will be read out loud to you. It will even tell you every detail about the game you are playing including how much flower power you have left and what items you are tapping on. With VoiceOver on now though, you have to double tap everything instead of just single tapping it.

http://thegamerwithkids.com/2011/05/03/tgwks-review-of-stem-stumper-v1-1-ios/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <blindadrenal...@gmail.com>