Hi all,
If anyone has any experience with this, feel free to write me off list.
I have just installed the Microsoft SAPI 5.1 SDK and I want to run the voice
training but I am not able to read the phrases either with JAWS or Window-Eyes.
Since my primary language is not English I think this is quite important. So my
question is, has anyone found some way to get access to this?
Many thanks,
Christian