Hi,
How to use it in xp?
saygilar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <christia...@runbox.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Off topic Microsoft Voice recognition

Hi,
I managed to get it working. I used the JAWS cursor and I read on my braille display and on that I could see what words were recognized and I was able to finish the first training session without any problems and I also turned off the speech so no other noise was in the background.
Best regards,
Christian