hmmm not sure about jump.
Alien outback is by draconis.
Now and is not abandoned.
Classic pipe troop etc are now modified and done by blindsoftware.
If you can afford it buy the arcade pack which I did you will get most of their reallly good games.
all 5 of them.
pipe and troop 1 and 2, hunter and pipe 1 and 2.
On the old version front why do you want it all the new sounds are real cool for starters.
Honestly its not that bad.
As for the jump game this is a new one.
Usagames has most of the pb games on it and thats where this should probably go to if its allowed or whatever since thats where the games have gone from old pb games stuff. There is an abandoned thread somewhere in the vast vaults of audiogames.net's forums which may have what you want on it including several places to get abandoned games.