The reason I never did was because sooner or later, even wit plenty of food and seemingly plenty of peasants people started dying of starvation.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Bartlett" <themusicalbre...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Castaways: increasing the population.

I don't think I've ever gotten a game with over 32 population, the increase
rate seems very slow, even when I make darned sure I have an extra house in
play at all times.  Even with the premies and sweat shop chosen, I'm still
just not generating population very quickly.  Is there something I should
know that I don't? If I have two extra houses, will my population increase faster than just one? Or are people just playing longer, slower games than
I have to get to 45 or more population?

               Chris Bartlett