Hi Thomas,
No, actually I was talking to Tom Randall when explaining that
downloading pipe or troopanum is legal, cause he said it is illegal to
get the older version of hunter unless you purchased it. So I had to
do a bit of explaining. Also, noone was passing around montezuma's
revenge. I got a copy of it from an archive of almost all of the
abandoned games. I found the 2 level demo from the alchemy games
directory. He's not passing it around anymore, in fact he wasn't
passing it around. Now would you please give me hunter1.0 and the 7128
gamebook demo? I know you don't have it on your sight, but I still
want the demo. I don't need you to give me the super mariobrothers
game, since I grabbed a copy off of the audiogames.net forum. Also I
would like troopanum1.0. The reason I prefer hunter1.0 is because I
like the small setup files and the unpacking process.
Thanks.
best regards,
jack