Hi Jack,

Oh, I see. As for the games you want I can't help you there. I don'
have Hunter 1.0, and I don't think I ever had a copy of Hunter 1.0 to
begin with. As for the 7-128 Gamebook I'd have to ask 7-128 before
handing out the demo as it is deprecated. As it was being sold through
us via partnership with 7-128 I'm not just going to slap up an old
demo without consulting them before hand.

HTH