Hey List,
I must once again bring up the painful but somehow ironically recently
reoccurring subject of off topic messages on list. It keeps being stated,
reminded, warned etc, and it keeps slipping by the wayside.
The guidelines, and the moderators in person, have clearly stated that all off
topic messages should be sent to Kevin, Tom and myself for review before
posting to the Audyssey list, either to our individual addresses, or to us as a
whole at gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
We have already placed one or two people on moderated status for the posting of
nonapproved messages within the last week and I'm afraid we shall continue to
enforce the guidelines to keep the list running as smooth as possible. This
means that unfortunately I will have to place Hayden on moderated status along
with those who are already on moderated status for the same reason. Please, as
with the last topic, nobody reply to Hayden's post.
Regards,
Damien Pendleton,
Co-Moderator of the Audyssey List.