Thomas,
Sorry about that. I got a little defensive. I assumed you already knew what the nujam was for some reason. oops. I must've not read your email properly or something. Happens on these lists sometimes haha. the nujam is pretty much like the bop it, except it's sort of guitar shaped. kinda funny how all these electronic toys are similar to each other lol. it has several games, one of which you get a list of commands and you need to play it back. if you play it in rhythm you get a higher rhythm bonus. which doesn't affect the game but it's kinda cool to have anyway. then there's a bop it style game where you get 1 command at a time and you must play it back. unlike bop it, this toy has some cool modifiers that increase the challenge, such as double time for example, which essentially doubles the speed. Let me know if you have any more questions.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some Nujam demonstrations.

Hi Yohandy,

Calm down. That's what I'm trying to find out. I have never owned one
of these NuJam toys so I am trying to determine weather it is just a
toy or is a type of game. That's the point of inquary here. You stated
below it has a high score after a session. That would make it more
like a game than I first thought, and no I didn't know anything about
the scoring until you braught it up.

The point I want to make here is the shape of the game has nothing to
do with it. Obviously BopIt and Rock Band have been classified as
games on this list for a long time, and I have personally experienced
both first hand. So naturally i would not restrict talking about them
on list. With your NuJam, however, I confess I don't know anything
about it. I've seen them in stores and had always assumed they were
just a basic toy guitar more or less like any other toy guitar you can
buy from Wal-Mart, K-Mart, whatever. If I"m wrong about that I'm
sorry. Excuse my ignorance, but all I want to know from you is in what
way is the NuJam a game and not just a basic toy guitar?

Thanks.