tom there is a podcast on blindcooltech.com if you look for it.
it was reviewed once.
At 03:46 p.m. 27/08/2011, you wrote:
Hi Yohandy,

Calm down. That's what I'm trying to find out. I have never owned one
of these NuJam toys so I am trying to determine weather it is just a
toy or is a type of game. That's the point of inquary here. You stated
below it has a high score after a session. That would make it more
like a game than I first thought, and no I didn't know anything about
the scoring until you braught it up.

The point I want to make here is the shape of the game has nothing to
do with it. Obviously BopIt and Rock Band have been classified as
games on this list for a long time, and I have personally experienced
both first hand. So naturally i would not restrict talking about them
on list. With your NuJam, however, I confess I don't know anything
about it. I've seen them in stores and had always assumed they were
just a basic toy guitar more or less like any other toy guitar you can
buy from Wal-Mart, K-Mart, whatever. If I"m wrong about that I'm
sorry. Excuse my ignorance, but all I want to know from you is in what
way is the NuJam a game and not just a basic toy guitar?

Thanks.