Hello,

I'm just quite curious seeing as I haven't been keeping track of my emails. What is fs, and where could I download this game? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] aprone's games

Hi Olivier, from Ron Kolesar.
The only advice I can give is this.
Take a look aat the you tube videos.
Or go to the you bube site which is
www.youtube.com
Then do a search for its your plane videos.
Once you're in the air and you want to go to a different airport.
You simply give the following command
Make the destination airport and give the four letter i.d. code for that airport. There's going to ba a up grade for fs in 2012 but I don't know what is going to be in the up grade.
If I can help?
Please let me know.
HTH

-----Original Message----- From: Jeremy Kaldobsky