Hi ok I think I get it now thx. just in case I get stuck though that mp3 might come in handy so can you please send it? many thanks. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Mich" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with level 4 of ausem homer

Hi Mich,

From the instructions;

Level 4 keys

Left arrow key = turn left
Right arrow key = turn right
Left control key or down arrow key = use ski poles to speed up Left shift key or up arrow key = snow plow to slow down

Level 4 objective

Ski down the mountain to where Gonk has taken Marge.

Level 4 hints

Ski to the left of the hawk and to the right of the dove.
The bird in the first tree is the hawk.

So what I do is, hold down the left control key the entire time. Then I use the left arrow key to get the first bird to the right side of the screen. Now as soon as it is gone, I use the right arrow key to get the second bird to the left side of the screen. And it is just back and forth like that. You know it is supposed to be like a slalom ski course down the mountain.

I could send you an mp3 file if you like.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA