Using a crack is piracy, isn't it?  I wouldn't do it.  Period.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "THANHVINH" <nguyenthanhvinh1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 2:59 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] XHour & GMA Tank Commender questions

Hi list!
I'm through the cession3 of GMATankCommender game but I can't get the ammoDumps. So how can I pick up something in there? The 2nd question of mine that does everybody here have XHour's crack? I feel XHour is a grate game, but I can complete the 1st level of its because I play on the demoMode..

Thanks!