Greetings Gamers!  This is mostly for Phil.  I just wondered if Sarah was in
surround sound?  I know the GMA engine was used to make it and Tank commander
and Shades of Doom are both in surround so wondered is Sarah was as well.  The
check your speaker test I believe is only in stereo so I cant be sure about the
surround mode.  Thanks and Take Care!  Sly