Hi, I just tried to create my character in the new cast aways 2.0 I got all the
way to where you select the difficulty level, I chose normal, and got a runtime
error. If you need me to I  can tell you all the options I selected, I’m going
to go and try to create a character one more time after I send this message as
well.