Hi Fatih,

Yeah, you are not going to be able to guess the combination to the door.  You
will need to logically deduce the combination from the results that it gives
you of your guesses.  It is actually just the board game Master Mind.  You can
practice the game of Master Mind by getting it from my web site.  File name
winmast.exe.  The winmast.exe file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text
to speech games page.

Here is what Dark said and how he deduced the combination;
You just need to use logic to work it out by being told what is in the right
place and what isn't.

so I started with 1 1 1 1, and was told one number was correct and in the right place.

I then tried 1 2 2 2 , and could be certain that one number would be correct sinse it had a 1, if there were anymore it'd be a 2.

As it happened I was told that 1 was right and in the right place, so I knew that first number was 1.

i then tried 1 3 3 3 and was told two were right and in right place, so I knew one of those last three numbers wa s a3.

I then tried 1 3 4 4 and was told one was right and right place (the one), and one right in wrong place, so I knew the second number wasn't 3, and also that the combination didn't contain fours.

I then tried 1 5 3 5 and was told I had two right in right place and two right in wrong place. sinse I knew the 1 was right and one of the fives was right, the three must go at the end, thus the combination turned out to be 1 5 5 3.

I told Dark that I usually start out with 1 1 2 2, then 3 3 4 4, then 5 5 6 6.
But we are both going to try each other's way of deducing the combination.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA