Thanks jim.

Some of those like the level 1 thing with destroying barrels I got, others i didn't. I'll remember that when I' playing for score.

Beware the grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with level 4 of ausem homer

Hi Dark,

Yep, guess that I could have described the scoring in with the instructions.

On level 1 your most points are for destroying barrels and birds.
On level 2 the closer to landing in the center of the next airplane the more points you get for each jump. On level 3 it is the same, the closer to centered the projectile is the more points you get for shooting down that projectile. On level 4 it is all about the time that it takes you to get to the bottom of the mountain. And as I said, the more that you turn the slower you go. On level 5 figuring out the combination in fewer tries and time the better the score. On level 6 it is all about how long it takes you to get to the exit. the shorter the time the more points you get. On level 7 it is the same. That is the shorter the time, the more points you get. But things like running into the other cars slow you down.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Time is relative, meaning good times go fast and bad times go slow.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA